1/1 Photo of Butter Brickle Ice Cream
2 hrs 15 mins
Queen of Everything's Note:
My husband's favorite flavor. Cooking time includes chilling and freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sacepan, combine half & half, brown sugar, and butter.
- 2Stir constantly over low heat.
- 3When mixture becomes bubbly around the edges of the pan, remove from heat.
- 4Chill this mixture along with the bowl of your ice cream freezer.
- 5Before freezing, add whipping cream and both extracts, mix well.
- 6Freeze according to your ice cream maker directions.
- 7Add toffee bits after freezing process.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Brickle Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.2 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: