Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
Easy to make and different.
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and butter.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in brickle chips.
- Pour into 2 9 inch layer pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes.
- Frost with chocolate icing.