Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These bars are so yummy. They are sweet and nutty and perfect for the holidays or last minute guests.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup soften butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) bagheath english toffee-flavored candy chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix cake mix, egg and butter. It will be the consistency of a pie crust dough.
- Press the mixture in the bottom of a well greased sided cookie sheet. It may seem a little thin but it is ok.
- Mix the milk, chips and pecans.
- Spread the mixture over the dough.
- bake 25 minutes
- Once these have cooled, you can cut them up.