- 1 cup club soda or 1 cup cream soda
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure butterscotch and butter into a 2 cup (16 oz) glass. Microwave on high for 1 to 1.5 minutes, or until syrup is bubbly and butter is completely incorporated.
- Stir and cool for 30 seconds, then slowly mix in club soda. Mixture will fizz quite a bit.
- Serve in two coffee mugs or small glasses; a perfectly warm Hogwarts treat for two!
- Review this recipe!