Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can eat this for breakfast,lunch, and dinner mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 7 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups butter beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cook bacon,onion garlic,bay leaf,green pepper,Add tomatoes cook about 3 minutes.
- Add broth,beans and bring to a boil, cover and reduce simmer 30 minutes, stir in parsley and next 4 ingredients.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Serve over cornbread.