- 900 ml chicken stock or 900 ml vegetable stock
- 2 (400 g) cans butter beans, drained & rinsed
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste or 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato puree
- 5 tablespoons pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put stock in a pan with butter beans and bring to the boil, reduce heat; stir in tomato puree and pesto. Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Transfer 6 ladles to a blender or food processor and process until smooth, then return to pan.
- Heat gently, stirring frequently for 5 minutes, then season to taste before serving.