Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple easy soup.
Make and share this Butter Bean Soup With Watercress recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté onion and leeks in a heated oil until soft,about 5 minutes,add potatoes.
- Add watercress and stir until wilted,about 3 minutes.
- Add stock and beans and reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Puree soup,season and reheat gently.
- Serve with a swirl of cream and a sprinkle of paprika.
found this soup a bit bland, next time i make it i will add some carrot and plenty of fresh coriander