Norahs Girl's Note:
A simple easy soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion and leeks in a heated oil until soft,about 5 minutes,add potatoes.
- 2Add watercress and stir until wilted,about 3 minutes.
- 3Add stock and beans and reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Puree soup,season and reheat gently.
- 5Serve with a swirl of cream and a sprinkle of paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Bean Soup With Watercress
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 557.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: