Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Food TV's Rachael Ray.
- 2 (850.48 g) can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Toss to coat beans and vegetables evenly in dressing.
I actually saw her make this on her 30 Minute Meal show and thought it sounded really tasty. Not surprised it's available on Zaar. Very good salad. :)
I have made this on several occasions. Fabulous.