Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Food TV's Rachael Ray.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Toss to coat beans and vegetables evenly in dressing.
I actually saw her make this on her 30 Minute Meal show and thought it sounded really tasty. Not surprised it's available on Zaar. Very good salad. :)
I have made this on several occasions. Fabulous.