Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great little nibble that goes well with spinach or a simple tomato salad.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g canned butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g vegetarian parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- place the olive oil, seasoning, butter beans, onion, garlic and Parmesan into a food processor and blend, until smooth.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and divide the mixture into four.
- Place into the pan and fry for two minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.