Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve as part of a anitpasto platter.
- 3 (400 g) cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 10 green olives, stoned and chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- crusty bread
- Place beans, oil ans seasoning in blender, process until smooth.
- Place in serving bowl and top with onion, olives and lemon zest.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- You can place bread slices in oven, sprayed with olive oil and when crisp rub garlic clove over.