- 1 (425 g) can butter beans
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 garlic clove, to taste (optional)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes (available from health food store)
- 10 basil leaves
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the Zucchini, but leave it whole.
- Cook in a pan of simmering water until very soft - about 20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the butter beans. Top and tail the Zucchini, squeeze most of the water out of it and chop roughly.
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Leave for flavours to blend for at least 30 minutes, then serve with dippers such as breadsticks or carrot sticks.