1/1 Photo of Butter Bean and Spring Veggie Saute With Polenta
Something I knocked up tonight with whatever I found in the cupboard. Makes 2 generous servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g dry polenta
- 3 cups stock
- 150 g asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 150 g leeks, sliced finely
- 180 g chopped tomatoes (2 small romas)
- 100 g button mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g canned butter beans
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- 1Mix polenta with stock, cook, stirring continuously, for 20 minutes. Take off heat to cool slightly.
- 2Put asparagus and sliced leek in a frypan with a little stock. Steam for a few minutes, until leek is softened.
- 3Add remaining vegetables and beans, stir together to combine.
- 4Add lemon juice and red wine vinegar, stir.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Just before serving, stir through balsamic and parsley.
- 7Serve polenta topped with veggie bean mix.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Bean and Spring Veggie Saute With Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: