Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful, little treat for the bath goddesses in your life. I have made these as gifts to give away to hostess, birthdays or Christmas. The computer does not recognize "part", so I had to use teaspoon. Make as many as you want! If Shea Butter is not available, any other butter would be acceptable
- In a bowl combine the Shea butter, baking soda and citric acid. Mix using the back of a spoon until it is well mixed.
- Add more baking soda if it is too sticky.
- Take a small amount in your hands and gently knead and form into a ball, just like you do if you are using fondant in chocolate making. Add essential oils, if using.
- Roll and press in Epsom salts (you can color the salts if you desire).
- To use: Drop one or two candies in a bath and relax! Enjoy!
These look so simple and yummy! I can't wait to try them! Q: Do you know where to buy citric acid? Thanks!