Recipe by tracey lannan
Every time I make them they are gone there!! Great for the holidays, cook out or just because you will love them.
Top Review by jpwright
I'm disappointed in this recipe. Had I noticed this before buying the ingredients I might have chosen a different recipe. When baking the first set of ingredients, there is no baking temperature given??? I assumed 350, then wondered if I was suppose to be going off the cake box?? I havent tasted it, but from the looks of things, I'm thinking it didnt turn out. More baking information would be quite helpful for this recipe.
- 1 Duncan Hines butter cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
mix for crust
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons vanilla (real)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients till blended and press in 9*13 pan to form crust. Bake 7 minutes.
- Mix last 3 ingredients together until creamy pour in to hot crust and bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool and cut into pieces dust w/ powdered sugar for a little extra bam!