Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A small cookie, made usually at Christmas by my mother. Very simple! The amount of powdered sugar at the end can vary according to your taste. Number of cookies made depends on how large you make them
- 1 cup margarine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients except the powdered sugar.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for about 15 minutes at 350.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar while still hot.