1/1 Photo of Butter Baked Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
This great recipe is from the Lubbock Christian U. Associates 1975 cookbook. (It was submitted by Joan Rigney.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Dip chicken in milk, then roll in seasoned flour.
- 3Melt butter in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 4Place chicken, skin side down, in butter.
- 5Cook 30 minutes.
- 6Mix water, remaining milk and soup together.
- 7Turn chicken and pour soup mixture over it.
- 8Bake 30 minutes more.
- 9Remove chicken and stir gravy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 1157.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 37.5 g