Recipe by Sharon123
Cat Cora makes these to serve with her Kota Kapama(Chicken Stewed in Wine, Garlic and Cinnamon). This would also make a simple dinner paired witha big green salad. From Cat Cora's Kitchen cookbook.
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus kosher salt to taste
- 10 ounces egg noodles (or penne or rigatoni, or macaroni)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese (or kasseri if you can find it) or 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or kasseri if you can find it)
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino cheese, for serving (or Parmesan)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add 1/2-1 tbls. of the salt and the pasta. Cook until al dente, 5-7 minutes(until it still has a little bite to it-not too soft). Drain.
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium hight heat. Add the pasta and 3 tbls. grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss.
- Top with remaining cheeses and serve hot. Enjoy! Opa!