Recipe by taradelyce85
This vegan one bowl meal is as ugly as they come... but oh so yummy and healthy!
- 1 cup veggie crumbles (1 pouch from Boca Ground Burger box)
- 3 dashes thyme, and
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (I use a blend of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 slice low-fat cheddar cheese (Kraft Fat Free for minimal calories)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, mix seasonings and frozen burger, stirring until thawed.
- Meanwhile, microwave veggies until almost cooked (about 2 minutes).
- Add veggies to warm ground Boca, adding more seasonings if desired.
- Stir it all up, then dump it in a large bowl.
- Top with cheese slice and microwave for about 20 seconds to melt your cheese really good.
- Eat this one by yourself- it's hideous, but yummy!