This is an easy, quick recipe that my mother prepares for the family all of the time. This recipe gives you energy and keeps you satisfied for hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Simply potatoes as indicated on pkg.
- 2Scramble 4 eggs in skillet using 2 tablespoonful of almond milk.
- 3Cook sausage (amt. varies for the amt. of people serving).
- 4Heat butter spray in skillet, heat tortillas.
- 5Place Simply potatoes w/onions, scrambled eggs, crumbled sausage, and shredded cheese in tortillas, fold tortilla up into a burrito and enjoy this delicious, quick meal.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butt-Kickin' Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 390.0 mg
- Sodium 1305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion