Recipe by mcclain4ever
This is an easy, quick recipe that my mother prepares for the family all of the time. This recipe gives you energy and keeps you satisfied for hours.
- 8 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 4 eggs, scrambled with
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- crumbled sausage
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded cheese
- 4 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Simply potatoes as indicated on pkg.
- Scramble 4 eggs in skillet using 2 tablespoonful of almond milk.
- Cook sausage (amt. varies for the amt. of people serving).
- Heat butter spray in skillet, heat tortillas.
- Place Simply potatoes w/onions, scrambled eggs, crumbled sausage, and shredded cheese in tortillas, fold tortilla up into a burrito and enjoy this delicious, quick meal.