Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
When looking for recipes for this book, this recipe was in Marys, Frans, Mignons and Sarahs cookbooks. Way to go Butch!!
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups hash browns, fresh or 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup cheese, grated, your choice
- onion, to taste
- ham, chopped, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Saute the onions and celery in the butter on medium heat.
- Add the hashbrowns and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour the eggs over the mixture and cook until done.
- Sprinkle cheese when mixture is nearing the end.