Recipe by Briana
This recipe was easy and fast. Well liked by my family. I made this recipe up because I wanted something mild for my daughters tummy. She was battling the flu at the time
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 carrots
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon real butter
- 1 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breast, debone and shred.
- Next finely dice celery.
- Quarter carrots and dice into small pieces.
- In a clean deep dish frying pan or large pot, on medium heat, saute carrots and celery in the butter until celery is soft.
- Place bouillon cube in cup of hot water to dissolve and then pour into the pot of carrots and celery.
- Cover and let it simmer until carrots are soft about 5-10 minutes.
- Next add cream of chicken and stir until smooth.
- Then add basil, parsley and white pepper, stir.
- Finally add the shredding chicken breast and stir.
- Turn heat down to low and cover for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice!