From Williams-Sonoma. Can't wait to try it! Obviously if you don't have a frittata pan, you'll have to work something else out. Flip CAREFULLY. I might have to ask for a frittata pan for Christmas. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more as needed
- 4 ounces white button mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces bangers, cut into 1/2-inch half-rounds (fresh pork sausage)
- 6 ounces ham steaks, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion, white and light green portions
- 1In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2In the deep half of a frittata pan over medium-high heat, warm the 1 Tbs. olive oil. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden and tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the mushrooms to the egg mixture.
- 3In the same pan over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Add the ham and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium, add the green onions and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the egg mixture and cook, using a rubber spatula to lift the cooked edges and allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking until the eggs are just beginning to set, 4 to 6 minutes more.
- 4Lightly brush the shallow half of the frittata pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Place the shallow pan upside down on top of the deep pan and flip the frittata into the shallow pan. Cook, covered, until the eggs are set, about 6 minutes.
- 5Gently shake the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it onto a serving plate. Serves 8 to 10.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butcher's Breakfast Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 288.7 mg
- Sodium 593.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: