Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe Food Network it's from Food Network Challenge.
- 24 ounces pizza dough
- 8 ounces pizza sauce (about 1 cup)
- 12 ounces grated provolone cheese
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 6 ounces cooked Italian sausages, sliced into rounds
- 3 ounces cooked meatballs, halved if large
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread dough into a pizza pan. Top with sauce, provolone, pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage, and meatballs. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking time. Remove from pan and cook directly on the oven rack for about 5 minutes to crisp the crust. Serve.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.