1/2 Photos of But I Don't Eat Broccoli, Broccoli Salad
I have served this to so many people who have sworn they do not like broccoli and they have ended up loving it! Very simple, only 5 ingredients, and keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. The cooking time stated is merely to crisp the bacon - if you don't even want to do that, you could use bottled imitation bacon bits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the broccoli florets and non-woody parts of the stems into small pieces.
- 2Dice the bacon and fry until crisp and allow to cool.
- 3Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
- 4(Please note that the quantities given are just a guide and may be adjusted to taste).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for But I Don't Eat Broccoli, Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.1
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 558.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g