Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A quick and easy meal for busy parents on the run. I like this recipe because it's easy enough for anyone to prepare. I created this recipe for my neice who hates to cook.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take pie crust out of freezer and thaw while you make the pasty filling.
- Fry hamburger and drain. Mix hamburger with vegetables and Simply Potatoes diced potato with onion.
- Cut the pie crusts in half and place filling in the middle of each portion of crust and top each with a tablespoon of butter or margarine. Pinch pie crust together to form a pasty leaving a small vent in each.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.