5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A quick and easy meal for busy parents on the run. I like this recipe because it's easy enough for anyone to prepare. I created this recipe for my neice who hates to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Take pie crust out of freezer and thaw while you make the pasty filling.
- 3Fry hamburger and drain. Mix hamburger with vegetables and Simply Potatoes diced potato with onion.
- 4Cut the pie crusts in half and place filling in the middle of each portion of crust and top each with a tablespoon of butter or margarine. Pinch pie crust together to form a pasty leaving a small vent in each.
- 5Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Parent Pasty #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.5
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 559.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion