1/1 Photo of Busy Night Microwave Wet Burritos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (64 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- 32 ounces green enchilada sauce (use red if you prefer)
- 2 -3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Brown the beef and drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water and cook until all liquid is gone.
- 3Meanwhile, drain about half of the liquid off of the pinto beans and then heat in a pan.
- 4When beans start to simmer, lightly mash until you get the desired consistency (I like some whole beans left). Season to taste with salt, about 1 teaspoon.
- 5Lightly heat one tortilla over burner until pliable.
- 6Spread some beans down the center or tortilla and top with some seasoned meat. Sprinkle on some onions and any other options you'd like. (Save some for on top!).
- 7Tuck in sides of tortilla and then roll up. Place seamside down on a microwave safe plate.
- 8Spoon some enchilada sauce over burrito and top with lots of grated cheese.
- 9Lightly cover with micro-safe paper and cook on HIGH for about 2 minutes, until the cheese is nice and melted.
- 10Repeat for remaining burritos.
- 11Serve with sour cream or scattered tomatoes or anything you'd like!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Night Microwave Wet Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1328.8
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 1302.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 84.3 g