Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great comfort meal and excellent way to use up leftovers.
- 2 pie crusts (pre-made)
- 709.77 ml cooked turkey, chopped into small pieces
- 3 (914.27 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup (mix and match cream soups for different flavor)
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2.46 ml rubbed sage
- 2.46 ml dried parsley
- 0.5-0.75 ml of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line large pie plate with one crust.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill crust with mixture.
- Cover with other pie crust.
- Crimp the bottom and top crust together.
- Poke holes in top crust to vent.
- Bake 1 hour, until crust is golden.