Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great comfort meal and excellent way to use up leftovers.
Make and share this Busy Mom's Turkey Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 pie crusts (pre-made)
- 3 cups cooked turkey, chopped into small pieces
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (mix and match cream soups for different flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 -3 dashes of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line large pie plate with one crust.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill crust with mixture.
- Cover with other pie crust.
- Crimp the bottom and top crust together.
- Poke holes in top crust to vent.
- Bake 1 hour, until crust is golden.