Recipe by lazyme
This is an easy crock pot lasagna. Kids really like it. I usually double the spaghetti sauce so it is a lot moister. This makes a lot, so I usually freeze some of it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream and mix well.
- Spray a 5-quart crock pot with PAM. Layer in the crock pot the noodles and beef mixture and cheeses. Repeat layers as necessary until cooker is full.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Reduce heat to low for an additional 4 hours.