Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is an easy crock pot lasagna. Kids really like it. I usually double the spaghetti sauce so it is a lot moister. This makes a lot, so I usually freeze some of it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream and mix well.
- Spray a 5-quart crock pot with PAM. Layer in the crock pot the noodles and beef mixture and cheeses. Repeat layers as necessary until cooker is full.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Reduce heat to low for an additional 4 hours.
We've made it twice now. I was having similar problems with it being a little dry, but a little extra sauce fixed that. Great recipe, great taste.
I used exactly the amount of everything, except I used two whole jars of sauce. I cooked it for a total of 6 hours on low, as I had to go to work. It was dried out, and had very little taste. I think the cooking time needs to be drastically lowered and more sauce needs to be added.
This was pretty good but definitely needed more sauce because it stuck pretty bad on the sides and was dried out. I will make it again for sure, but add a lot more sauce to the crockpot. Thanks for a great and easy recipe!