1/1 Photo of Busy Mom Lasagna for the Crock Pot
6 hrs 20 mins
This is an easy crock pot lasagna. Kids really like it. I usually double the spaghetti sauce so it is a lot moister. This makes a lot, so I usually freeze some of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream and mix well.
- 3Spray a 5-quart crock pot with PAM. Layer in the crock pot the noodles and beef mixture and cheeses. Repeat layers as necessary until cooker is full.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- 5Reduce heat to low for an additional 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Mom Lasagna for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 394.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.6 g