Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are great for the person who doesn't have the time to bake from scratch, but really wants something that tastes like you did. mmmmmm!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of a 9 inch square baking pan.
- For Brownies; Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and 3/4 cup pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir with a large spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- For Topping; Combine brown sugar, 3/4 cup pecans, melted butter, milk and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Stir with spoon until well blended.
- Spread over the hot brownies.
- Return to oven.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.