These are great for the person who doesn't have the time to bake from scratch, but really wants something that tastes like you did. mmmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package milk chocolate chunk brownie mix (Duncan Hines)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease the bottom of a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 3For Brownies; Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and 3/4 cup pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Stir with a large spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- 5Spread into pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8For Topping; Combine brown sugar, 3/4 cup pecans, melted butter, milk and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- 9Stir with spoon until well blended.
- 10Spread over the hot brownies.
- 11Return to oven.
- 12Bake an additional 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- 13Cool completely.
- 14Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Day Praline Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chunk brownie mix