Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
Luscious quick and easy. Serve with mashed potatoes, baked beans and salad if you desire to.
- 1 cup herbed croutons
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- Combine croutons & milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Let stand about 5 minutes or till croutons are softened.
- Add egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion and salt.
- Beat well.
- Add ground beef and mix until combined.
- Shape into loaf and place in greased or foil lined shallow pan.
- Score loaf by making several grooves across top.
- Fill with catsup (I frost the whole loaf with catsup).
- Bake in oven at 350° about 45 minutes to an hour or till well glazed.
Great meatloaf, Darlene! Very quick and easy to prepare, and very delicious. I like the fact that there aren't too many ingredients all fighting to be noticed. Had it with fresh green beans, and it was wonderful!
veary easy & fast
Love this recipe as it ends up being a great meatloaf. I love it more the next day for a hot for me and my husband love his sandwich cold