Recipe by Darlene Summers
Luscious quick and easy. Serve with mashed potatoes, baked beans and salad if you desire to.
Top Review by ciao
Great meatloaf, Darlene! Very quick and easy to prepare, and very delicious. I like the fact that there aren't too many ingredients all fighting to be noticed. Had it with fresh green beans, and it was wonderful!
- 1 cup herbed croutons
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine croutons & milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Let stand about 5 minutes or till croutons are softened.
- Add egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion and salt.
- Beat well.
- Add ground beef and mix until combined.
- Shape into loaf and place in greased or foil lined shallow pan.
- Score loaf by making several grooves across top.
- Fill with catsup (I frost the whole loaf with catsup).
- Bake in oven at 350° about 45 minutes to an hour or till well glazed.