Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I came up with this when I wanted something refreshing, but easy for dessert. Very yummy and just the right amount of lemon flavor.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a standard-sized bundt pan.
- In a mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water and lemon juice. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Put into prepared pan, and bake for 1 hour till golden.
- Mix confectioners sugar and lemon juice in small bowl.
- When cake has cooled for 10 minutes, poke holes over top with a wooden skewer (I use a small paintbrush handle, don't have wooden skewers on hand!) and pour half of glaze over holes. Cool another 5 minutes and invert onto a serving plate.
- Immediately pour remaining glaze over cake.
- Cool and serve.
This was good & very easy! I had to turn off the oven (but left it in) after 45 mins because mine was brown already. Yummy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Thanks!