Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mother made this for my brother and I as kids, from the stuff we just had laying around the house. It's really simple and quick, and always good. I still make it sometimes!
- 1⁄2-1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle ketchup
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat until browned.
- Open cans of vegetables and add. Squirt a generous amount of ketchup and stir until covered (but not swimming) in ketchup.
- Let cook for a minute or two more, remove from heat and serve.
I made this last night just as you have it (except with Gluten freen noodles) and was very surprised. It was great, much better then it looks. lol The kids even loved it (and I have very picky eaters...all of whom are completely GFCF). It was very easy and tasted great.