Recipe by Kumama Chef 579262
Luscious crab recipe- super easy and fast to prepare. Some similarities to crab imperial.
- 1 lb jumbo crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick over crab meat for shells and cartilage--do not break up lumps
- Gently mix in mayonnaise and capers into crab.
- Place crab mixture in greased baking dish.
- Mix butter (margarine) into bread crumbs.
- Top crab with crumb mixture and sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes - until bubbly and browned on top.