Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is very quick and easy.
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (10 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gravy
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Combine onion soup and chicken gravy.
- Pour over chicken thighs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or untill juices run clear.
- You can thicken the sauce with some cornstarch and water if you like.
- Good with mashed potatoes.
I have made this recipe for many years except I use Chicken Breasts. Its really good and easy! Thanks for sharing this recipe.