Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very delicious and fast meal. My wife is always asking me to make it. You can substitute the mushroom soup for your favorite gravy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (30 ounce) bag tater tots
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof your favorite shredded cheese
- salt or pepper
- Brown 1 lb of ground beef and drain.
- Mix tator rounds or tots and browned beef in large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture into a glass baking dish and top with mushroom soup.
- Place the mixture into oven preheated to 450 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take casserole out and top with cheese. Place dish back into oven for an additional 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Although quick and edible, this dish was rather bland. Maybe mixing the cream of mushroom soup in with the beef would make the meat more flavorful; or adding a can of corn?? I made it as the recipe stated and it was definitely missing something.