- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, ground
- to taste parsley
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup rice, cooked 10 minutes and drained
- 3 lbs cabbage, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion, seasonings and meat until browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice.Combine with meat mixture. Spread in oiled 9X13 pan.
- Top with chopped cabbage. Combine tomato soup and water and pour over mixture in pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 1 1/2 hours.