Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Left overs sometimes make happy surprises
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 6 -11 ounces smoked sausage
- 0.25 (1 ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- milk, to thin sauce
- Steam veggies.
- Make white sauce add garlic powder.
- Add cheese to sauce and melt.
- Put steamed veggies and meat in dish pour cheese sauce over top and add a little Colby jack cheese to top.
- Bake @350 for 20 to 30 minute.
- You can add parm cheese on plate when served.