Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is just like the Buster Bar at Dairy Queen!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, take out of the freezer just as you mix the top two ingredients (softened)
- 1 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine Oreo cookies and oleo. Pat into 9 x 13 pan and let cool.
- Layer the ice cream on the crust - then the nuts (optional).
- Boil the evaporated milk, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and butter for 8 minutes. Add vanilla and cool.
- Pour the mixture over crust, ice cream and nuts. OR instead of these ingredients, pour Smuckers hot fudge topping over ice cream.
- Freeze 4-6 hours or over night.