Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink was HUGE in Pensacola, Florida where we lived for 2 years while my husband was in flight school. There was actually a big Bushwhacker Festival on the beach. I think that a restaurant down there invented it--I got the recipe off the side of a souvenir glass. Smooth and refeshing.
- 2 fluid ounces Kahlua
- 1 fluid ounce bacardi rum (151 for the adventurous)
- 1 fluid ounce hiram walker dark Creme de Cacao
- 4 fluid ounces Coco Lopez
- 4 fluid ounces half-and-half
- Blend with 2 cups ice until smooth.
Living in Pensacola I can highly recommend this drink. I use to work in a restuarant and we made thousands of these and I have drank a few of them myself!! YUM YUM YUM (similar to a mudslide but better in MHO)