Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Basic chili recipe that can be easily modified to an individual's taste.
Make and share this Bush's Heartland Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 16 ounces dark red kidney beans, 2 cans undrained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, 1 can undrained
- 11 ounces whole kernel corn, 1 can drained
- 6 ounces tomato paste, 1 can
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In large pan, cook turkey, onion and green pepper until meat is browned; drain. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.