Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't take credit for this at all... but I do at parties!
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (15 ounce) canbush's best black beans
- In a small bowl, combine peppers, onion, corn, garlic, and cilantro.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add black beans and toss well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.