- 2 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 90 g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried tomatoes, bush
- 1⁄2 cup roasted ground wattleseed
- 1 tablespoon ground lemon myrtle
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour into large bowl and rub in butter.
- Stir in sugar, milk and eggs being careful not to over mix.
- Add bush tomatoes, wattle seed and lemon myrtle leaving a little of each to sprinkle on top.
- Spoon mixture into muffin trays lined with muffin patty pans.
- Place two or three bush tomatoes on top of each muffin and dust with wattle seed and lemon myrtle.
- Bake in moderate oven (180) for 20 minutes.