1/2 Photos of Burst of Lemon Cake
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 3/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (OR-follow directions for high altitude on the cake mix box)
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, water and oil.
- 2Beat for four minutes.
- 3Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- 6Mix glaze.
- 7Prick entire top of cake with a medium length skewer and pour glaze mix over the entire cake.
- 8Let stand for an additional 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan and cool.
- 10Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burst of Lemon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 439.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 45.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g