Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat for four minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix glaze.
- Prick entire top of cake with a medium length skewer and pour glaze mix over the entire cake.
- Let stand for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
We really liked this cake and will definitely be making this again. I did not have regular lemonade concentrate so I had to sub raspberry lemonade and it was wonderful!
What a great recipe mostrah. We really enjoyed this regal cake. The texture is incredible, a cross between an angel food, sponge and chiffon cake. The flavor is too die for, sweet, tart and tangy. It was so quick and easy to make. I served our peices with vanilla bean ice cream. I also shared with my neighbors and they all loved it...a big 10 stars from my community. Thanks so much for sharing.