Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 min
Michael is the daily cook and makes a lot of plain and simple foods. When he cooks "Mexican", this is the first part he serves. Tonight we only had burritos, I had two, of course. I like mine best without any meat. Michael likes his with whatever leftover meat that is in the refrigerator.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 59.16 ml fat-free refried beans
- 59.14 ml onion (chopped)
- 6 green olives (sliced)
- 4 kalamata olives (pitted and sliced)
- 29.58 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml cheese (white or sharp cheddar, shredded)
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- Place tortilla on microwavable plate.
- Spread refried beans across one end.
- Add onions, olives, and salsa.
- Grate cheese on other half of tortilla.
- Microwave 66 seconds on high.
- Top with sour cream.
- Fold up, and eat.
Thank you so much for doing the step by step photo's. Most don't do them any more and it helps clarify the recipe better.
This was great for a quick and easy meal. Thanks!
I love simple plain and easy.. that is me in a nutshell.. I made this today after I came home from a Econ Exam at school. I was soo stress all week and I just wanted something fast and easy and GOOD!! I used some left over smoked chipotle steak in the fridge with it. Thanks for the recipe its a absolute keeper for me!!