Michael is the daily cook and makes a lot of plain and simple foods. When he cooks "Mexican", this is the first part he serves. Tonight we only had burritos, I had two, of course. I like mine best without any meat. Michael likes his with whatever leftover meat that is in the refrigerator.
- Place tortilla on microwavable plate.
- Spread refried beans across one end.
- Add onions, olives, and salsa.
- Grate cheese on other half of tortilla.
- Microwave 66 seconds on high.
- Top with sour cream.
- Fold up, and eat.